Hi there, I’m Chelsea.
I am a friendly and flexible designer that can work across a variety of subjects. I’ve worked across numerous industries in roles such as Web Designer, Marketing Assistant, Graphic Designer, and Bid Coordinator.
Thank you for visiting my website and do get in contact if you’d like to work with me!
You can also connect with me on my LinkedIn profile.
- 2014 Advanced Diploma in Visual Communication (Design) at Design College Australia
- 2012 Certificate IV Visual Communication at CATC Design School
- 2011 Bachelor of Arts at the University of the Sunshine Coast
- current employment with Vine Street Digital (online/remote), as Marketing Coordinator (since Feb 2017)
- 4 months with Brokat Creative (Brisbane, AUS), as a graphic designer
- 5 months with Mace (London, UK), as a bid coordinator (temp contract between travelling)
- 10 months with Studio None (Brisbane, AUS), as a junior graphic designer
- 1.5 years with AMMA (Brisbane, AUS), as a marketing assistant, involving graphic design and front-end web development
- 1.5 years with Zeumic (Brisbane, AUS), as a junior website designer/developer, admin & advertising assistant
- Part of the team that organised and managed the Hindsight event at the end of our college course – we flew our guest speaker Wayne Thompson up from NSW to speak to an audience of 70+ people
- Freelance design work for small business clients and a local Brisbane band – including branding, websites, album covers
- Freelance work with Design College Australia to create multiple websites for the college and the college director
- Affinity Designer, Photo, Publisher
- Adobe CS Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
- Website design & creation platforms and tools including WordPress
- Basic PPC campaign management with Google Adwords and Yahoo! Search Marketing
- Design: branding, logos, corporate identities, websites, packaging, stationery, brochures, and more
- Typography, typesetting, copy writing, copy editing, layout, custom lettering
- Illustration (various styles)
- Google Apps (including Gmail, Calendar, Drive/Docs)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Windows & Mac OSX
Please see my services page for a further list of what I can offer you.